Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my etsy shop is back!

Don't be fooled by the name people!

Baby bloom barrettes is back!

This time full of cute camera strap covers!

I had so much fun making one for myself I thought I need to pass on the cuteness of these to others!

Please check out my shop on the right or go to

babybloombarrettes.etsy.com

Perfect Christmas present!

I made them with a serger so they are very durable!

I may or may not have stayed up to the wee hours of the night last night sewing away!

I will be adding more fabric selection very soon, so stay tuned!

Happy shopping!!

3 comments:

SB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amanda said...

super cute mama!

and no talent huh?

that's what i thought :)

Allikaye's Mama said...

I love your fabrics!! I have some up in my shop too! Great minds think alike my friend!! Oh - and I didn't use a serger - so people should buy yours! :0)