Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa's On The PNP

My sister Gina told me about this awesome site.

You can send your little ones a personalised email movie direct from Santa himself!

It took me two minutes and I couldn't wait to show Sophia the next morning!

So.much.fun.

She may have watched her Santa movie about 28 times.

Here is the link to watch Santa's message to Sophia.

http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/11f964bd42ca59d98e5d3966f95fb5e4


Then after you watch that come back here and watch a video of Sophia watching her special message from Santa direct from the PNP!

Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year?





3 comments:

amanda said...

honey that is soooo cool!! still trying to load the site you linked too - hope it will work for us too!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh fun! I hope it will work for us too! That little girl of yours can't get cuter!!! Ah! xoxo!

timetotalk said...

I love it~~
So cute...
Made my day a bit brighter!