Monday, June 23, 2008

8 Months 1 Week & 3 Days Old

I think I am in denial that Sophia is growing up. The thought that in 4 months Sophia will be a one year old is mind boggling...in a good way and in a sad way. I want her to grow up yet at the same time I just want my baby to stay a baby!

I can't wait until she is older and we can have little conversations. To hear that little husky voice speak sentences. To find out what she loves to do. Will she like to do crafty things?? I hope so. Will she love to play mommy with her dolls? I hope so. Will she love to play dress up?? I hope so. Will she love to snuggle with mommy still? I hope so. Will she turn out to be a tomboy? Probably. And I am ok with that! Most likely all the forced girlyness will make her into a tomboy. For now I can play mommy with my little baby girl and dress her in bows and pink and love every second of it.


Playing big girl in mommy's blogging chair!



This blogging thing is fun!



Have I told you that Sophia is saying "mama"? It is the BEST! It's more like "mamamama" and only when she is tired or cranky or fussy but hey I will take it! I love it. This morning I woke up to Sophia saying "mamamamama" in her crib. Best way to wake up ever!



Wait don't go there's more......

I bought Sophia Grace another pair of shoes.

A girl can always use a pair of Chuck Taylor's!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly handle the cuteness of my grandaughter.

amanda said...

just such a love honey!! and you are right - they are growing up too fast!!

but she is saying mama?? how awesome is that!! congrats friend :)

Allikaye's Mama said...

She is gorgeous! And I remember Allikaye saying mama! It just melts your heart! I can't get enough of these cute girl babies!! :0)

Christy said...

Those shoes are too freaking cute! I think I need a pair!

Anonymous said...

Hearing them say "mama" for the first time is the best!!

Adorable shoes! You've got to get a picture of her in them!

Lindsey said...

Cutest pictures EVER!!
Lovin' the new shoes, too! :D
I've been reading your blog for a while, but I'm chicken. Not anymore, I guess!