Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just For Fun

So I am totally copying my dear friend Amanda and took this Quiz to find out what "type" of mommy I am. This is what I got....

Your type is: isfp —The “Giving” Mother

“A people pleaser from Day One, it took me 30 years to
figure out I could say ‘no.’”


Quiet and unassuming in her devotion, the ISFP mother is responsive to her children’s needs, offering behind-the-scenes love and support. She is gentle and non-intrusive, flexible and adaptable.


A “be there” mother, the ISFP takes pleasure in physically caring for her children and doing for them. Her best times might be “doing little things” with each child one-on-one.

More than anything, the ISFP mother wants her children to know they are loved. And she enjoys being needed in return.


Dedicated to raising children who are responsible and care for others, she favors a non-directive approach: instilling values by setting a good example. She may be a strong role model for community service.

OK this is pretty darn accurate I think. Who knows as the years go by. However I do know how to say the word NO, it only took me 29 years not 30..hehe!

2 comments:

amanda said...

honey see?? look how cool of a mommy you are?? really sophia is one lucky, lucky little girl :)

yeah for you and your passing mommy grade!!

hugs and happy monday :)

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz and got the same score--ISFP. So we have more than one thing in common (parenting styles and love of Ryan Gosling and James McAvoy--lol).