Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

So exciting to have my first Mothers Day! I got to sleep the whole night through while Chris took care of Sophia. I could have slept all day, it was heaven! Chris and Sophia made me french toast for breakfast, delicious! We have relaxed all day and Sophia had fantastic long naps which was delightful for a tired mommy. I have been fighting off a cold. My throat has been sore and just the all over aches. Blah! I have taken Cold FX today which I think has really helped. I completely believe in the stuff!! We are going to have a lovely dinner soon that Chris made for us. Then I think I may go out and get a donut. I have been craving one so much. Today is my day and calories don't count!! Tonight I am going to watch 'P.S. I love you' and eat my donut(s). Sounds perfect to me!


Here is Sophia and I when she was just a few weeks old.


Here is my mom and me on my wedding day! Love you mommy!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! Those are great photos. What did you think of PS I Love You?

amanda said...

happy belated mommy day friend!!

sounds like it was a great one :)

ps - such a beautiful bride!!

Anonymous said...

Coming to you live from my playhouse - the wireless connection reaches me here. I am honored to be in your blogspot today. Love, Mommy

McMommy said...

Oohh! A donut! My total weakness. What's your favorite kind?

(mine would be a cinnamon one...or two...hee hee)

And sleeping in really is the best gift, isn't it?? Lovely pics of you, Sophia, and your mom!!

Becks said...

Jen for some reason I couldn't comment on your blog today! I started watching P.S. I love You from a downloaded copy and 30 min. into it (just as it started to get going). It errored and there was NO more movie. So sad.