Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cold FX Failed Me

The cold I had been fighting officially won! I woke up so sick yesterday. Luckily my awesome sister came to the rescue and brought me lots of cold meds and took Sophia for the afternoon. All I did was sleep and sleep some more. I still feel horrible today but am coping much better. I will get back on here as soon as I am up to it. The last time I had a bad cold was when I found out I was pregnant. I was about to drown myself in cold meds when I had a light bulb moment thinking hmmm I might be pregnant I should check first before medicating myself to the high heavens. And lo and behold I was pregnant! Not this time folks sorry to disappoint you mom, ha! I get to take all the Tylenol Cold I want.

P.S. Sophia is 7 Months old today!! Too bad my voice is all messed up. Sophia looks at me like you look like mommy (just more disheveled than normal) but you don't sound like her!

I will leave you with some cute pics taken on Mothers Day...

2 comments:

McMommy said...

mommy sickness is THE WORST! Because all you want to do is crawl in your bed and feel sorry for yourself...yet there is still this little one that depends on you for eating and entertainment, etc.

Hope you feel better soon!

amanda said...

oh friend - sorry to hear that the cold hasn't left you yet!!

thank goodness for your sister - how sweet is she??

hope the new medicine kicks in soon and you are back on the floor playing with that super sweet little love :)