Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sophia and Her Posse

Yesterday Sophia and I met with our mommy and me play group.

Oh the fun we had! All the babies are very close in age so we always have a blast. The mom's get to gab away while the babies play. I am so lucky to have met such a great group of moms and babies. When we moved here last year I knew one person, my sister. Now that she is moving away next month I am very thankful to have found a fantastic circle of friends.


Taiya and Sophia sharing some toys





The circle of friends...


Picture Posing Time...


Sophia poking Taiya in the face. Sorry Taiya, we love you!!...




And here is our little neighbor friend Alex holding Sophia's hand, cuteness...




You has been healed by the power of Jeeezuss...





Sweet kisses or eating her head i'm not sure...




No comments: