Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy First Birthday My Sweet Baby Girl!

Today is your first birthday!!

How can you already be one?

When you turned 11 months my heart started to ache thinking

that you my little baby would soon be one.

Then as the month started passing I started to get excited thinking about how

much you have changed and grown over the months and how you are turning into such a big girl!

It is hard to remember what life was like without you in it.

It feels like you have always been

here and that you were the missing piece in our life.

I love you beyond words can speak.

I don't want to get super mushy because believe me I can.

I could easily start crying just typing all the things I want to say to you.

Just know that you have blessed your mama and dada so much

and we look forward to a life filled with fun and love with you!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today is your first birthday party!

Your Grama Linda and Grampa Bob came just to celebrate with you!

Your Auntie Sara and Uncle Dave are here too!

Plus all your little friends that we met when you were just 3 months old are here too!

What fun we are having!

Mommy will write soon about all your favorite things to do and post pictures from your party!

For now I just want to enjoy this special day with you and savour every single minute!



I love you my little monkey!!


Here you are on the night before your birthday playing dress up!
You are showing us your new trick of standing all by yourself!

5 comments:

amanda said...

oh honey!! it's the big day!!

happy, happy bday sweet love!!

you and mama enjoy every second of your special day!!

ps - beans is blowing bday kisses to you :)

Scrappy Girl said...

She is so cute...Happy Bday Sophia!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Christy said...

Happy birthday! So exciting!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy sweet birthday to an oh so sweet girl!

We hope your special day was filled with lots of love, happiness and joy.