Monday, September 15, 2008

Miss Independent - 11 Months, 2 Days

I am still in shock that my baby is only one month away from being a one year old!!


I look at her now and I see a toddler. No longer a baby. I am in denial.


As sad as I am that she is growing up fast. I love this stage...well every stage for that matter.


It is so fun to see her explore and learn new things. She has so much fun just playing on her own and chasing after Lilly.


Sophia is a very independent eater. I can no longer spoon feed her anything!! She has been like this for a month or so already. She has to do everything herself.


Yesterday was a perfect crisp fall day. We went on a long walk with my sister Sara and her dog. We walked up a big hill which overlooked the city. It was beautiful!


Here are a few pictures of the day and of my 11 month old baby girl!
(Get ready for a lot of pictures folks! I am making up for lost time!)





Having a snack before we go...

Dancing with Daddy....


Overlooking the City...

Auntie Sara time!


Swinging in the sunshine!




And my two favorite pictures of the day....

Sophia saying hi to Bishop!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh. My. Word.
How darling! I can't believe my little girl is 3 months away from being a year old! Time sure does fly, huh?
Sophia just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! :)

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

She is so precious. I can't believe your baby is almost a year old. AHHH! That means my little guy is almost a year old too.

Carol said...

How adorable is she? They just grow up too quickly.

But every stage is so adorable there is always something new to enjoy!

Kristi Tencarre said...

such great photos!!!!

can you PLEASE tell me how you got a new header with blogspot? I can't figure that out although I have tried to fix mine, I can't make it work. And the cool wall paper?

Have a fabulous day!!!!

amanda said...

seriously honey she is too stinkin cute!! and what is it about our babies wearing jeans that makes them look even cuter??

happy 11 months and 2 days :)

Gina Woods said...

Ok, seriously, I miss you guys so much! The picture of Sophia dancing made her look the oldest! That is toddler dancing. She needs to have a playdate with her cousin Sam!
Gina

BabaLinda said...

AAAHHHH!!!!!
This was a sight for sore eyes. I even got to see my granddoggy Bishop. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!
Sophia is one cute granddaughter and I can hardly stand it.
Grama Linda