Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Checking In

Hello all my dear blog friends and family.

Just wanted to let you know all is well in our household. I'm just taking a bit of a blogging break.

Sophia and I are enjoying our uneventful days. Tomorrow we are going to a place called Urban Treehouse with my church mommy friends. Now that Sophia crawls and gets around I am excited to take her. It's a place where moms can have coffee/gab and the babies can crawl and explore on all the fun, safe toys! Later in the day my friend Tracie from Vancouver is arriving to stay a few days. She is the friend who named me "Becks". Looking forward to chilling out with her!

Speaking of Becks. I just saw the movie trailer for 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' while watching the new 90210. (cringe yes I watched it...sorry Jen!) Anyways I loved all those books. Becky Bloomwood here I come. Also I saw 'The House Bunny' the other night with my girlfriends and had the best laughs. I don't know if it was just what I needed that night but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. We sneaked candy in from the gas station and felt like we were 15...love those kinda nights!!

I have been horrible with taking pictures lately. I don't know what has gotten in to me.


Family Photo Op...



Kisses On The Beach...

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I LOVE Shopaholic! I can't wait to see the movie! I also am looking forward to Nights in Rodanthe movie. I love Nicholas Sparks books and how can you go wrong with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. I am ALSO looking forward to the Twilight in Dec. I love all these movies coming out that I have read the books for!

Unknown said...

I puffy puffy heart Shopaholic! I cannot wait to see it. I must look up the trailer online asap!

I hope you have fun with your friend. It sounds like you will!

amanda said...

guess i need to pick up shopaholic at the library next time i am there!!

as for the beach kisses - love em :)

Lindsey said...

LOVE the pics! You are one adorable family!!!

Thanks for the tips about the food....it's just so confusing!! She does eat the veggie puff things already, but she doesn't put them in her own mouth. I always have to feed them to her. Sophia already eats all big people food, huh? I guess I need to get crackin' then!! Makayla just started 3rd foods a few weeks ago!

As for the long trip, I figured I'd make it worth the almost $500 I spent on the plane ticket to come out here...and we had so many people Makayla had to meet!

P.S. Are you planning Sophia's 1st birthday party yet? What's your theme gonna be? I want to get a head start because it's gonna be crazy come Christmas aka M's b-day! :)

P.P.S. If you want, you can email me back... lindseycrock@yahoo.com!
Smooches!

Christy said...

Love the pics! Have fun hanging out with your friend.