I have so many things I want to do or accomplish these days. Yet so much of my down time I sit at my old laptop obsessing over other mommy blogs. It's not a bad thing. I just waste too much time doing this.
So here is a list of things I want to accomplish aside from blogging:
- Make barrettes for Sophia - Go to Michael's and purchase awesome sharp scissors and cute ribbons etc.
- Order photos of Sophia's last 6 months for her scrapbook. I have only made it to month 2 so far.
- Buy wooden blocks to make super cute "Sophia blocks" that I saw on her fantastic blog and want to copy!!
- Organize all my craft supplies - currently they float from room to room creating messes
- Continue going to the gym in mornings - This is trickier than it sounds, the gym daycare is only open from 9-12. Sophia naps right at that time and by the time I get us both ready etc etc I have run out of time. If Sophia sleeps in till 8'ish we are gold and can make it happen. If she wakes up earlier she is a cranky bear and neeeds her awesome one and only long nap. (I will go further into this in another post...my baby only has one nap a day).
- Go to Church - There is a Church I drive by often and it looks warm and fuzzy. I just have to get up the gumption and go and not be a fraidy cat.
- Give up or drink less of my sweet nectar of the Gods - Diet Pepsi
- Get my bangs trimmed- ok that is an easy one
- Learn how to sew - This one is harder. I took home ec, my mom and sisters sew. Yet somehow my brain can't retain the skills to sew. I want to take a basic sewing skills class. I can't even figure out how to thread my sewing machine that is hiding in a dusty box.
- Give myself a pedicure - easy. I am an esthetician after all. Just a lazy one.
- Buy new Cd's - I am so in need of good music. I listen to the same stuff all the time. Plus I don't want to download music I want real life Cd's that I have a real life copy of.
- Keep House cleaner and be a better housewife - I wish I loved to cook and clean. I don't. I do it (most of the time). I just want to enjoy cooking not loathe it. Need better attitude about it.
- Stop my negative thoughts - The I am so fat, bad hair, weird feet, no eyelashes banter I have with myslef on a daily basis.
- Go to bed earlier - I always get a second wind at night.
- Stop spending money on unimportant crap that I can't get enough of - I love random unessentials. I don't need another bottle of lotion or that eyeshadow or ALL the baby stuff I accumulate. I also have to stop buying new diaper bags. I have issues. I have bought 3 and Sophia is only 8 months.
- Actually water my plants and grass - I can not fail Lola Joy and Grampa Joe.
- Be a better mommy - This will be an ongoing one. I want to be my best for Sophia and future little Pearson's. By doing most of these things on the list i will be a better mommy.
This list could be endless. I will keep updating and scratching off items as life goes by. I just wanna be the best Becks I can be. Little by little.
Peace out peeps.