Friday, July 4, 2008

Mommy Does Another Photo Shoot

A couple days ago we had a rainy grey day. It was the perfect day for Sophia to wear her really cute sweater. I was worried that she was not going to get a chance to wear it since it's summer and she just now fits it. (The pressure of making sure she doesn't miss any cute outfit opportunities is very stressful on me) Anyways, in my obsessive compulsive 'got to get a picture of everything' disorder I give you Sophia in her really cute sweater photo shoot....


Up close and personal....

Pondering life...

Spying on the neighbors...

oh look toggles, how fun ....



Are we done yet???



I'm getting bored...

Ok now I am just angry, you won't like it when i'm angry....

Ok Ok Sophia we are done, geez. - mom

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness!!!
She is so very adorable...I could just eat her up!
And that sweater....let's just say I wish Makayla had one of those bad boys! :D
I honestly don't know how you get anything done during the day with all that cuteness around you!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little sweater! I'm so glad you had a cold, cloudy day so as not to miss a cute outfit opportunity. Aren't girls so much fun?!!