I was tagged by my new awesome bloggy friend Amanda to do a little meme.
So here are 6 random uninteresting things about me....
1. I had no idea what a meme was until about two minutes ago.
2. I had chicken pox when I was 25 years old. It sucked. However this is when I watched all of the Sex And The City episodes on DVD. Very productive.
3. I secretly want to look like Katie Holmes.
4. I sing songs from Little Mermaid and Annie to Sophia. These are the only songs I know all the words to and therefore make me sound like a professional.
5. I play with my eyelashes when I am nervous, anxious, bored or thinking. Almost any scenario I play with them. I hate that I do it. In fact I did it while thinking of what uninteresting facts to write.
6. I get insomnia badly. I always have the best ideas in the middle of the night. I am exhilarated by my new plans for life. Then I wake up and am too tired to actually tackle any of my new plans. And usually my plans are a little loopy since I thought of them in the middle of the night.
So there you go that is my first meme.
Now I am supposed to tag 6 other bloggers to play the game BUT unfortunately I only know one blogger friend and she is the one who tagged me. So all my party people out there you should start a blog so one day I can tag you and I will look cool because I will know more than one person.