Monday, March 10, 2008

So It Begins

On a whim I have decided to start a blog to keep track of all the little things that happen to us on a daily basis. I have no idea if I will actually keep this updated regularly. I really hope I do. I love reading other people's blogs so I thought I would join in on the fun. Plus I know I will love looking back on this as the years go by! At the moment it is 9:50pm..woo a late night for me! So I will read this tomorrow and it may make no sense at all! On a similar note I sent an email out to a new friend today and I re-read the email and it sounds like I am such a crazy! It basically sounds like I am asking her out on a date. Who writes " It would be nice to get together so we can get to know each other better" ...apparently I do. That is one good way to scare off a new friend. Here is a tip about me I obsess about really unimportant things like sent emails.

I will get back on here some time tomorrow and try to figure this blog out. As for now I am going to sleep. Why am I still awake?

No comments: