Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sleep, I Heart You!

I miss you sleep. Please come back to me soon.

I realize I have a 5 month old and lack of sleep is part of the job. But oh how I miss my sleep.

Here is a funny tidbit about Miss Sophia Pearson. She falls asleep to spa music. She prefers 'The Best of Solitudes'. I guess after my many years of listening to Spa music at work it is in her blood. I don't mind her choice in music. It does help me relax as I hear it playing through the monitor. Another fact. Sophia used to sleep in a bright pink snowsuit. What?! It's true. One day when she was just itty bitty. I made Sophia try on her new snowsuit. She fell asleep almost instantly and napped for a looong time. I was so excited. I tried putting her to sleep at night like this. It worked like a charm. She was so cozy and very warm. She slept like this for a few months. Then I read over heating can cause SIDS. I panicked, felt horrible and off came the snowsuit.


Who me? Wake you up during the night to party? Never....


I am innocent I tell you.....



How can I resist this little face....



Careful, mommy didn't sleep much last night....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Laura...Sophia is so adorable!!!