Friday, July 22, 2011

grama carmen

i wanted to let you all know sophia and i will be out of town for a couple weeks

we are headed to california to celebrate the life of my wonderful grama carmen who passed away yesterday

the trip will be filled with mixed emotions

sad to say our goodbyes to grama but happy to see all our extended family

i haven't been back to california in probably 10 years

i spent every summer growing up there - i am excited to bring sophia

i have so many memories and cant seem to get my head in a place to write it all down

i am busy packing today and making sure everything is in order for our trip



you will be greatly missed grama carmen

xo

4 comments:

amanda said...

so sorry to hear about your loss friend...all my love thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!

xoxo

Chris said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, but hope that you have a memorable trip.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry for your loss, hun. Sending you love, thoughts and prayers right now. xo

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, so I always visit your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
rachat credit ficp www.rachatdecredit.net