Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow

"I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
And dream
Of snow, snow, snow, snow, snow"



That is one of my all time favorite Christmas songs from the movie 'White Christmas'.

That is the song I sang today for Sophia while we played in the snow.

Well tried to play in the snow...someone didn't really like the white stuff!!

But she looked cute trying!
Miss Grumpy...



Classic "oooh" face...



Give kisses!



Still being a grumpster...



"ooooh"







"uh oh" the snow touched her face...


and we were done for the day...

Love you my little snow angel!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Those pictures are precious! She is so cute.

Allikaye's Mama said...

Ah! I LOVE that snow kisses picture! LOVE it!

Chris said...

Those pictures are great! What a cute series of events. :)

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable!!
I'm feeling more Christmas-y now, since we finally put our little mini tree up. Yay!
Next year we'll do the real thing. But it just doesn't snow here, so it's kinda weird, ya know? And it's been so hot!
You have no idea what I'd give to be with you guys right now!! :D

amanda said...

love the faces - grumpy and ooooo :)

and i am loving the new pic of the two of you!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute...love the pic of you and her together in your adorable hats!