Saturday, June 7, 2008

Arty y Pico Award

When I started this un petite blog I had no idea I was going to make bloggy friends. My main goal was to keep my family and friends who are spread across Canada and the US in the loop. That still is my main factor in doing the blog. However along the way I have met fellow mommy bloggers who crack me up, who make me think...but mostly just brighten my day! It is a whole new world of people I can sooo relate to and gives me a chance to escape into the blogosphere every day. Two years ago I could barely send an email, no joke. I was pretty pathetic. My husband has always and forever will be a computer geek. I never got it. Until now. Now I am officially in the club, and I love it! Computer geeks are the new chic!


So why the sudden outburst of emotion??

Because my new friend Jen over at Daily Mish Mash has bestowed upon me the.....


Arty y Pico Award!!





Thank you Jen! As Ni Hao Kai Lan says "you make my heart feel super happy".


So in receiving this award there are some rules.

You must.....


1. Chose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity,design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4. The award winner and one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

Without further a do I would like to present



Amanda at Lifelong Playdate - My very first blog friend!! Luv ya Amanda and Beans! Hope you are having a safe and happy flight today!!

Bree at The Story Of A Little Man Named Lincoln

Christy at Cakerwakers

Lindsey at What Would Kate Gosselin Do?

Heather at A Big Boy, A Baby Girl, and a Precious Pug

Congrats!! Thanks for making my day all that much brighter!

4 comments:

McMommy said...

OOhhhh!! Awards are so much fun, aren't they??

Congrats to you Becks/Katie Holmes (LOVE your new do, by the way!!) on your Arte y Pico award....and congrats to all the next recipients of it!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks! My first award. I adore your hair, by the way!

Christy said...

Thanks! You're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it made your day! I can't wait to check out all the other blogs you awarded!