Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy, Busy Bees

Yesterday me and a few of my mommy friends went to a Mom and Tots Fair. Oh the Mayhem! Picture an arena crammed with isle after isle of booths all wanting to sell you baby 'stuff'. Now picture it full of moms ALL wheeling a stroller and a cranky baby. I was one of the them.


I went with 4 other moms and we were quite the caravan. It cost $8 for a ticket. I walked out of there with at least $100 worth of free formula, cereals and other random baby essentials. The moms I went with meant business! We scored WAY more samples than the average person. I realized I have sneaky, clever friends. They hit up booths multiple times. All of us have our babies on different formulas. So we all went to each formula booth and gathered formula for each other. BUT we did this a few times. I was the wimpiest of them all and was afraid to get busted. I am such a chicken. Anyways we had lots of fun and LOTS of laughs! I am so glad I have met these other moms! We all get along so well and have a blast. One of the ladies lives right behind us. We can wave to each other from our windows!

Before we went to the Fair a few of us met at my house where I took some snapshots of the babies...


Here is Emmalyn and Sophia hanging out. Emmalyn was much happier about doing tummy time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Cousin Laura! Oh my--Sophia is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am thoroughly enjoying your posts; they make me laugh out loud and I'm so happy for you to be enjoying your time with your baby! I like reading about your doings because it's a good mommie-primer for me sometime down the road. . . . .Love you guys a lot!!

Becks said...

Hi Bethany! So glad you found my blog and are enjoying reading my posts! You will be such a great mommy one day!! It is so much fun!
Take care my cousin in Japan..love ya!